Sunday, January 23, 2011

Seek and you shall find

Found a new website called http://www.best5everything.com/ ,I went on and there are some really
great lists on there.
 Thought someone might like to take a look,
I think its amazing. 
I think I'll write a top 5 of reasons not to make a To Do List because I
never get anything done when I have a list of alot of things to do...
 Especially on Sunday.
Life seems to keep on going whether you DO or DO NOT, right.
 And another thought, how can I seem to get so much stuff done, that's not on a darn list,
even in between company coming by, housework getting done,
helping others with their To Do stuff, all the while, others I won't mention,
 REALLY do nothing. Which is what I feel I've done,
 which is nuts because I have not stopped since I got up.
Ramble much... That's okay, my family gets me, that's all that matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment