Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Day In The Life...

L@:]  I got a Kindle for Christmas and I absolutely love it. I already had the Sony Reader and I like that
too, but the Kindle reads to me so I can multitask, I never realized how much time I spent waiting for
everything until I got the Kindle. Now when I am at the doctors, waiting, when I am at the store, waiting,
wherever, I put in the earplugs and time just flies by. Well, it seems the older I get time seems to go by
faster, never enough hours in the day. That's probably why I hate to go to sleep. My daughter and I just
had this conversation last week, we had just finished watching one of my vampire movies and I told her,
can you imagine all the stuff I could do if  I did'nt have to sleep? She said I was nuts, of course, but she's
a teenager and still hates mornings and loves to sleep, which I do too, so it makes sense. The only difference
is that I have to work every day so I have to get up in the morning, she on the other hand, is in college and
does'nt get up before 10. But I would'nt have it any other way. They say the older you get, the less sleep
you need, I don't think I believe that. But then again who knows what to believe these days, one day they say
something is good for you and the next it's not. I choose to listen to it all and believe what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment